Avalon Electric is a Certified Veteran Owned Small Business committed to operating with Honesty, Integrity and Dedicated Customer Service. Nearly 20 years of superior electrical expertise has provided commercial and government clients in California and Nevada with innovative turnkey solutions.
Avalon Electric specializes in electrical installations, maintenance and repair for electrical systems of all capacities. Avalon Electric also offers extensive experience into fiber optic, infrared, HVAC, and plumbing services. With primarily prime-direct operations, Avalon Electric can guarantee superior and all-encompassing services for projects in all degrees of complexity.
- Electrical, Fiber Optic, Infrared, HVAC/Refrigeration, Plumbing Services
- Competitive pricing without inflation from sub-contracted work
- Inspection, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Upgrades, and Installations for all Services
- DUNS: 840806744
- CAGE Code: 7CWV1
- NAIC Codes: 238210 – Electrical and other wiring installation contractors
- NAIC Codes: 238220 – Plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractors
- Purchase and Credit Cards accepted
- Quality and technically trained Licensed and Certified Technicians
- Prime-direct: Limited Sub-Contracting
- Up-To-Date with Innovative Technologies
- Veteran Owned and Operated
- 24 Hour Service Available
- International Market Center: Over 180,000 feet of single mode fiber optic, 10,000 feet of 20-pair telephone wire, cat-6 wiring, and 145 wireless access points installed. Connected 3 pavilions, along with buildings A MDF, B IDF/MDF and C IDF/MDF to allow for communication and Internet access.
- Venetian and Palazzo: Over 1 million feet of fiber optic cabling installed with full terminations, testing and reported upon turnkey completion for Cisco drivers’ project.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Low voltage, fiber optic and line voltage installed throughout casino. Low voltage and DMX installed at Bond Bar.
- The Marquee Club: $1.3 million LED lighting system installed with controls and wireless connectivity at multiple points.
- Sands Convention Center: 438 Wi-Fi connected high-output LED light fixtures with full wireless remote control operations installed in Exhibition Hall.
- Palazzo: Retrofit of 1,853 dual tube T8 lighting fixtures throughout four levels of garage.
- Infrared: Full electrical systems service for The Tropicana, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Palazzo, Venetian, Mirage, and Aria among many others.